What's stopping you from reaching your goals?
Do you need accountability?
Are you tired of writing alone?
Writer's camp was developed to help writer's reach their goals. We meet on a weekly-basis for events that develop our craft, career and community. Events range from a Q&A with a literary agent to a potluck where everyone shares their favorite dish and their favorite story. If you're looking to meet other writers, if you want to be held accountable, if you want to have fun reaching your goals, sign up for the next camp!
If you can't make it to any of the events, the Creative Web is more for you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Creative Web if you would like more info on that.
Summer camp is the perfect mix of writing classes, social events, and inspiration. Every weekend there's a unique event to keep you motivated and on track. Meet with literary agents to help you get published, receive one-on-one feedback from other writers, enjoy fun writing classes, and soak up the sun during summer-themed the events.
Check out the summer events:
Reasons to join:
- You're tired of writing alone.
- You need some structure and routine with your writing.
- You need help staying accountable.
- You want to have fun with like-minded people.
- You've never done anything else like this.
- Unique Writing Classes
- Brainstorming sessions for your work.
- Public Readings of your work
- One-on-One Feedback
- Weekly emails with writing prompts and motivation.
Before you sign up, you should know:
- Most events take place in Queens on Saturdays.
- You're encouraged to go to all events, but not required.
- Times may change based on the venue's availability. The exact time will be announced on the Monday prior to the event.
- You can get a full refund if you cancel a week before camp starts. No refunds after that point.