I believe we all have a story to tell. Somewhere along the line we started to believe we're not good enough to tell that story, we believe we don't have the talent or the right. My mission is to help you find the joy, passion, and courage to tell that story. This five week program is about rediscovering your love of writing so that you can better express yourself.
In these group sessions you will meet with other creative people just like you. Each week we will focus on a different aspect of the craft, all while getting more comfortable sharing your work and ideas. Every style of writer and every experience-level is welcome. Get ready to make creative friends, finish a project, and have fun writing again!
5 intensive weeks.
Brooklyn and Astoria
All clubs are currently sold out.
Make sure to apply below to get on the waiting list for the April session.
In order to ensure everyone gets the attention they deserve, this group is limited to five people. Apply now to join the waiting list. You will be contacted as soon a a spot opens.
- Writing Classes.
- Brainstorming sessions for your work.
- Thought-provoking homework assignments.
- Public Readings.
- Access to the Creative Web, a private online forum for writing prompts and feedback.
- A limited-edition Writers Work Journal.
Reasons to join:
- You're tired of writing alone.
- You don't know how to finish a story.
- You need some structure and routine with your writing.
- You need someone to hold you accountable.
- You want to have fun with like-minded people.
- You wish writing wasn't so hard.
- You've never done anything else like this.